Hidden Disabilities Website Terms
Terms and conditions
This Hidden Disabilities Sunflower website is owned and operated by Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme Limited and Bayley House ACN 617 500 633. By accessing or using this website and the related goods and services we supply, you agree to these terms and conditions (Website Terms). You should review these Website Terms carefully and immediately cease using our website if you do not agree to these terms.
In these Website Terms, 'us', 'we' and 'our' means Bayley House ACN 617 500 633 and Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme Limited.
We reserve the right to change any part of these Website Terms by posting updated Website Terms to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes and updates. Your continued use of or access to the website after posting any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
When you contact us via our website, you will provide us with personal information such as your name, email address, telephone number and other personal information you upload via your message. You must ensure that this information is accurate and current.
Please do not send any sensitive information or health information when contacting us.
- how we store and use, and how you may access and correct your personal information;
- how you can lodge a complaint regarding the handling of your personal information; and
- how we will handle any complaint.
If you would like any further information about our privacy policies or practices, please contact us at [email protected]]].
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
The information on our website is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website to the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), we make no warranty regarding the information on this website.
To the full extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of our website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the website (including these Website Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the website updated. This website may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date. It is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the information contained on this website.
Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and we are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites or any content in such.
All third-party information and content provided on our website, such as maps, tidal charts, event information and similar:
- are provided on an "as is" basis and, to the full extent permitted at law, are provided without any representations, warranties or commitments from us regarding the quality, currency, accuracy, reliability, level of detail, appropriateness, applicability or relevance of such (whether to you or to those you are travelling with);
- we provide in order to assist only - you must not rely on it, and you must check with the original third-party provider regarding whether the relevant information or content is current, accurate, reliable, appropriate and/or applicable (whether to you or to those you are travelling with);
- may change at any time and without our input as it is outside of our control - you must ensure that you check the original information or content provider or go to primary sources that provide the latest updates for such information and content;
- are supplied subject to the terms and conditions given by the relevant third party (By accessing or using such content, you agree to be bound by the respective third-party terms. You are solely responsible for reviewing and complying with those terms and any disputes or issues related to third-party content are between you and the relevant third-party provider (and you release us from liability in respect of such). You must stay informed about updates to third-party terms. This clause survives termination).
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, we own, or license from third parties, all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics,, logos, audio, video and software) made available on this website (Content).
Your use of this website and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in this website or the Content or any part of these items. However, we do grant you a licence to access the website and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in these Website Terms and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third-party licensors.
Any reproduction or redistribution of this website or the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
All other use, copying or reproduction of this website, the Content or any part of it is prohibited except to the extent permitted by law.
You must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate or that is unlawful or prohibited by any law applicable to our website, including but not limited to:
- collecting or tracking the personal information of others or doing any act that would constitute a breach of either privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual's consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- using this website to abuse, intimidate, harass, discriminate against or defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
- infringing upon or violating our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- submitting false or misleading information;
- spamming, bot attack, phish, pretext, spider, crawl, harvest or scrape, or in any way interfere with or circumvent the security features of the website or any linked webpage;
- uploading files that contain viruses, malicious code, malware, ransomware, spyware or bots that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals, or affect in any way the functionality or operation of the website, any linked webpage or any part of our IT environment; or
- posting or transmitting to this website any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party's systems or network security.
Warranties and disclaimers
To the maximum extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), we make no warranties or representations about this website or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this website will be secure.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website, any Content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice. We will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise.
To the maximum extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of our website, the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this website, or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
Jurisdiction and governing law
Your use of the website and these Website Terms are governed by the law of the state of Victoria, Australia, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in that state.
Last updated: 27 June 2023