Pin Badge & Embroidered Iron-on Patch
The Sunflower embroidered patch and pin badge are perfect alternatives to the lanyard which can be sewn or ironed onto your jacket, bag or any garment to show you have a disability that is not visible.
This pack includes:
- x1 Embroidered Sunflower patch
- X1 Stainless steel circular pin badge
Circular Pin Badge
Size: 30mm diameter with a buttery clip on the back.
Embroidered Sunflower Patch
- Dimension: H5.8 x W5.8cm.
- Material: 100% embroidery with heat seal glue backing. No harmful substance used.
- Washing Instructions: Machine wash, wash inside out, avoid dry cleaning and bleach.
How to apply iron-on patches:
- Garments should be clean and freshly laundered.
- Set iron to 'cotton', no steam for 5 minutes.
- Thoroughly iron the area of the garment where the patch is to be placed.
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place cloth or light towel over the patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds
- Let cool for one minute. If the edge of the patch can be lifted, repeat the step above
- Performance of application guaranteed by sewing.
Do not use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls or leathers.
Iron-on glue needs to cool before you finally test how successful the application is.